Sinister: A Wee Tasty Treat

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath vilkas at xxx.com
Wed Feb 28 04:18:46 GMT 2001

This is the funniest true story someone's told me all week:

    My roomate was telling me about back in the day when he and two other of
his friends were camping out in the middle of the country and taking
hallucinogenic drugs. That's not the funny part. They were hungry and wanted
to eat some of the cans of canned fruit and whatnot.
That's not the funny part either. Here's the funny part: (Btw, nobody gets
injured and this is a direct quote)

    "We forget the can opener, but we have an ax."

Yep.

                Mwah!, Ms. Vilkas