Sinister: Belle & Sebastian @ Glasgow Uni

Pamela Tait jaffa_cakes at xxx.com
Wed Feb 28 16:01:59 GMT 2001

hello troops.

Went to the gig thing but I had to watch the performance on a telly cos I'm
not at Glasgow Uni.

Tracks were:
Slow Graffiti
I Fought In A War
Too Much Love
*song I couldn't hear cos this guy was shouting*
The Wrong Girl
Sympathy For The Devil - The Rolling Stones!!!
Legal Man

they were rocking out and looked a bit weedy but Stevie Jackson's 'animated'
performance towards the end of The Stones number made up for it.

Spoke to Isobel in the loo beforehand. I still think that girls weird.
Anyway, Chris Geddes was still yum and Mick still looks about ten years old.

Some things never change.

Right.

Got to go.

Anyone else go? Anyone actually get in?

I want answers......

Pamela
xxx

And one last thing. My friend was in the hall and she said Stuart kept
putting his hand in his pocket and looked like he was playing with himself.
the durty boy......
I AM OBSESSED WITH BOTTLE GREEN MINI COOPERS. FEAR ME..