Sinister: Belle & Sebastian @ Glasgow Uni

Pedro Itapema pedrigui at xxx.br
Wed Feb 28 16:28:05 GMT 2001

wow, first a Beatles cover and now Simpathy for the Devil?! Wow, I really
need this songs! Anyone?

(I also heard about they did a "Like a rolling stone" cover, anyone knows
where i can get it? - and yeah, I tryed Napster several times, but never
found it......)

And, I would like to know what is the diference between the BBC Sessions,
the Radio 1 Sessions and the Mark Radcliff Sessions. If possible, their
respectives tracklists, please.

cheers;
pedro