Sinister: I Love Rock & Roll....

Disc Go Round Bremerton kitsapcd at xxx.com
Wed Feb 28 20:49:53 GMT 2001

...but I hate it when the earth rocks & rolls.  Big
news!  They've just upgraded the BIG SEATTLE QUAKE to
a 7.0 on the Richter scale!  Woo-Hoo!  See, we may be
babies up here, but we know a big quake when we feel
it!  Andrea Kittenmouse:  I'm fine, and it appears Tim
is fine, and all I know are fine and I'm glad to hear
you are, too, but I'm afraid to go home.  My apartment
probably looks like a bomb hit it!  I've felt these
before, having grown up in California, but it's still
scary.  You U.K. kids are lucky you don't have to put
up with this shit.
  Sorry, no Belle & Sebastian content other than it
sounds like the GU gig was fabulous and I'm terribly
jealous of all who attended.  OK, I'm off to continue
to be freaked out.
  Peace Out, Yo,
  Jen (jerkgirl)

=====
Come to Disc Go Round in East Bremerton! (Fred Meyer Plaza)

We buy, sell, and reserve CD's.
We also now buy and sell DVD movies, so bring in those old movies today!
Support your favorite local bands buy buying their music and merchandise at Disc go Round.

Open M-S 10-9 and Sunday 12-6.  Call us 405-0878.