Sinister: Two More Days

Lutin lutin at xxx.net
Mon Jan 1 02:12:51 GMT 2001

This is my initial Sinister post.

Never heard of Guided By Voices before but I checked it out at www.cdnow.com
--  found that Teenage FBI is on their Do The Collapse (1999) album.
Interesting
band -- reminds me a little of Warren Zevon but definitely not of Belle and
Sebastian.  There is an "inner peace" that I feel while listening to B&S and
miss with GBV ; Badly Drawn Boy more nearly approaches it.

       Lutin
"Old and a student still -- I don't forget,
Most mossy Sir!  Also a learned man
Continues study, since naught else he can.
'Tis thus one builds a moderate house of cards;
The greatest minds ne'er end them afterwards."
        Goethe : Faust, Part 2, Act 2

----- Original Message ----- (edited for brevity)