Sinister: number ones everywhere!

Lauren L. lauren0 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 2 02:51:11 GMT 2001

Hello out there...

Happy 2001!

Today is a big day.  Not only is today oneoneone, but
it is also the day I've found the courage to type out
my first post to Sinister.

My name is Lauren.  I'm 16, and I like to sing, write,
paint, and draw, although I can do none of those
things very well.  I like music too.  Some people know
me as "oranges." That's my nickname when I chat in
#sinister, where I have made some very weird, but
sweet friends.  Usually while I'm chatting I'm
painting something, and the paints get on my fingers.
So, I have a very colorful keyboard.  I picked my
nickname because I just started typing in words that
came into my head until I found a nickname that wasn't
already taken by some IRC chatter out there.

I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana.  The weathermen got
our hopes up and told us it might snow early this
morning, but they were wrong.  No snow.  I probably
would have been devastated if I had been awake at 6
am.
I am a pretty big fan of Iron Chef, so you can imagine
how I danced around when I discovered that there was a
MARATHON on today.  That's what I did today.  I
watched Iron Chef, ran around the street, and painted
some things.  I think it's going to be a good year.

See, the reason I never posted before is because I
never had much of anything interesting to say, and I
still don't.  Oh well.

Take care!

Lauren

PS don't worry this won't happen again