Sinister: Ice, snow where the New Year goes

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Jan 2 16:04:17 GMT 2001

Hello,

Haven't posted for an absolute year!  Last time I think it was still in
the distant past of year 2000.

I have spent my Christmas doing coursework which involves making a circle
move on the computer, which was much more fun than partying and drinking,
not.  I asked Santa for a girlfriend and I never got one at the end either,
grrr, but I guess Santa thought it'd be rude to push girls down chimneys.

All was made up for after that tho, cos I've had the most fun and lovely
three days in London ever, going drinking and dancing and dancing and
revolutionising and the rather good Pine Fox listening with a lot of
lovely fellow sinisters including three lovely visitors from New York who
are lovely and grate!  As lovely and grate as the lovely New Year itself
which has the same initials as New York. (showing off my grate observation
skills)

I have just used the word lovely a lot of times, but I really should have
used a stronger term than just lovely, like, erm.... very very very very
lovely.

There was still a warm glow inside me when I was on my (slow) trains home,
but then I was frozen to death when I had to walk 2 miles home from the
train station cos there was no taxi.  I guess there had to be some pain to
go with all that pleasure!

Have a happpppy New Year everyone.

Dances and Red Bulls
Ken