Sinister: HAPPY NEW YEAR KIDS! (ooh and technical query:))

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Wed Jan 3 07:59:13 GMT 2001

hey there sinisterinies
Hope everyone of y'all had a FANTABULOUS Crimbo and New Year.What did
everyone get up to?We had a quiet Christmas-my sister had gone back to
Malaysia for work experience in her engineering course and we didn't even
put up our Christmas tree. We had oyster omelette, glutinous rice and
tiger prawns-unconventional huh?:)
For new year, had a pretty quiet one. had a pre-pre new year bash and
didn't do much on actual eve. on the 1st jan we had another feast of sushi
and oyster omelette and oriental roasted chicken-yum! Am saving up all my
erm party spirit for the end of this year when I will be in
London-yay!!!!:)
On a more technical note, does anyone on this list know how to burn songs
from tape onto CD? I just got a CD burner and I am dying to transfer some
gigs I have on cassette onto CD, so I can listen to them again and
again without fear of the tape spoiling or what have you. I know this can
be done, I just have no idea how to go about doing it. Plus, I am
absolutely useless at technicalese, so if someone, anyone, could explain
it simply (as if to a child!) I would be eternally grateful!

Later pop kittens,

 "What's the deal?
            Take a pill!"- Cordelia Chase