Sinister: apples and ORANGES

Christiaan!! !! chrislampinen at xxx.com
Wed Jan 3 09:35:39 GMT 2001

>PS don't worry this won't happen again

Hello.

There are some things that shouldn't be posted to the list, like personal

Lauren! You WILL post again because you are wonderful and lovely and snow
deprived. OK? Deal? Good.

Now. Poor Chrissy has had no internet access for weeks. Why? Because the
phone company is full of stupid, worthless fucks. We had static on our line.
It took them about 10 minutes to fix. Well, after THREE WEEKS of waiting to
start. And my oh my, the things I need to get off my chest.

I finished the semester at school in princessly fashion by missing my
history final. How do you top that? By missing the make up, of course! Which
I did. There's more school stuff but if you care enough to know I've already
told you so I'll get off that.

People who are missing a gift from the exchange, I'm sorry, it's probably
supposed to be from me. I couldn't get to my email for addresses so expect
something totally ra(n)d(om) in the mail sooner or later. Probably later
because I am dead broke at the moment, thanks to a wallet left in a friends
car. Oops.

Do you all remember Laura Llew? Do you remember why we love her? I do.

I also remember why I (we) love Starry Sarah. She deserves your hearts and
gifts, bastards. Give them up.

I want to hear about New Years Eve with the sinister folk. Who's snogging
who? Did Phil find any ***** *** **** to ****? (Note: the blanks aren't
intended to be as dirty as you can make them.)

I broke my long phone cord so i have to use my puter on the floor instead of
in bed. And my bum hurts. Really bad. Oh, speaking of pain!

Today I went to school to use the computers, and instead I had a kidney
stone disaster! So I had to drive home with kidney stone pain which wasn't
easy. I had to recline my seat to minimize nut-kicked feeling, and that
meant that I couldn't see out the windows very well. Death cab for
Christiaan. I made it home OK and ended up in the bathroom doing nasty
things.

I'm OK now. Oh, this happened earlier today. Watch as I don't structure my
post at all.

I've been finding people in bands I like go to my school. Or, rather, I'm
starting to like bands because members go to my school.

I want to be a groupie. It's not fair. When males want to be groupies they
get attacked by security guards and accused of stalking. When females want
to be groupies it's fine; they get sex with band members and that's that.
How do I know this? Cross dressing.

Speaking of. I have a lovely picture of myself in a tiara (courtesy of miss
MEE) which I tried to scan tonight...but my scanner was broken! Son of a
turtle!

Hey, turtles. Like Tortoise, the band. I wonder if any members of Tortoise
are on this list. HELLO, TORTOISE? ARE YOU OUT THERE? I WISH BAD THINGS UPON
YOU BECAUSE YOUR MUSIC IS POO!

[auntsadie] tortoise is nothing but a petrified half-mouthful of horn-beat
snake bait.

word.

[auntGHD] ?????????????
[auntGHD]
TORTOISE IS NOTHING BUT A CLAPPER-CLAWED               PETRIFICATION OF MILK-LIVERED          BUG SPIT.

Yeah, she knows whats up.

I put a B&S track on a mix I made my sister for Christmas. Two, actually. I
can't remember what they were, though.

It was nice to come back to my mailbox to see that no one had emailed me. I
love you all too.

Except, I mean it. Hmph.

xo

Love,
Majic Princess Christiaan

Greetz:
Ree-Face, Jewl-E, and P-Smoove bombin da scene in da U to da muddafuckin K
Llewrawk representin east coast
Hon-E and Star-E, bringin' up da princess trio of terror (or tulips,
probably the latter)
Everyone on the list, past, present, and future: chin up, represent your
roots.

posse out, yo*

*sorry molly