Sinister: London under the snow and me drunk under the pub table

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 4 22:17:10 GMT 2001

Hello friends,

And happy happy happy new year to you all. I mean it.

The star of my 2001 was great thank you. I was up to cold London (it was
snowing! I swear!) but as soon as I arrived I got to the pooob to get drunk
so I was not cold, really. Plus I had hugs and all so I was all warm inside!
I met lots of American listees (well at least three), that was nice...I hope
to be able to scan some pics soon so you can all see how drunk we looked.

The New Year's Eve party was great, thanks to Mr Trousers and his flatmates
who were lovely hosts...I won't be bothered about mentioning everybody who
was there cos Carsmile just did, ha!Sorry to everyone I've been hugging all
night because I was drunk, I hope you were not scared :) It was looots of
fun though. Except for the morning after where my head seemed to weight
around 10 kilos (no I don't know how much is that in English pounds) but
well...

I spent lots of time in the pubs during those four days, explaining to
English people how to prepare snails and why red shoes are better than black
shoes. Oh well that is the funny bit about the cultural gap I guess :)

On anoter note, Santa has been good to me, but well I have been good all
year so it's only fair enough really :) And I had lots of chocolate too.

I hope you all had fun and pressies and hugs. That is all the good things
about Christmas time. I also hope that your year started alright and that
you don't have lots of stupid exams like me. That is the price for being a
student, probably.

Happy New Year once more!
Elena