Sinister: It is his love, it is his passion....it is his fault he didn't lock the garage

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 5 00:26:02 GMT 2001

Hewwo,

Well, I have a really good hogmanay and things. I gave up my room for the
lovely Ian Hatcher (and I don't do that for just anyone) for four days, so we
could go to the 13th Note on new years eve, and get so unbelievably baned
I've still got a hangover. Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

I remember the vodka and oranges, and them playing Jesus Christ Superstar
music, and writing all kinds of rubbish on the walls of the toilets, and
going up to the bar and talking to people I don't know and yelling really
loudly that I couldn't believe they were serving me cause I'm only 15, and
then the bar staff looking at me, then serving my anyway. I remember hugging
these hard kids from my school, who were too drunk and surprised to beat me
up, and I remember crying on the bus home. It was a grate start to the new
year.

Oh, and Ian and I had a lightsaber battle of an epic scale in George Square
on new years day, which I won (spectacularly). It was pretty short though. I
broke my lightsaber five minutes into the fight, and The Blonde said she
wasn't surprised, cause she's seen me fencing, and apparantly I'm really
agressive. But not on purpose.

I would also say to anyone, go the the carnival at the SECC, cause it's ace.
And you can win a shiny new majorettes baton, and drive little kids insane.
Bluddy grate.

I have also aquired (thanks to the darling Johnjohn) a very nice Mopatop toy
from the kids tv programme Mopatop's Shop. He says three different things,
and he's grate to set off in the really quiet section of bookshops.

Also, if you ever ride moving stairs sitting down, then make sure you get up
before it levelts out at the bottom, or you will die. Or get a sore bottom.

My mother hates my boyfriend. She says he's a Satanist. He's not, really. He
just looks like one. I quite like him, now I'm done being afraid of him. I
don't think he'll be cruel to me or dump me just yet. I give him at best
three weeks before he gets sick of me. Any longer than that, and I'll have to
wake up, or get him seen to by a head doctor.

Have you ever seen Dark Crystal? It's the one with all the puppets, and the
hero in it is called Jen, like me, only he's a boy. It's a really good film,
I watched it for the first time in ages yesterday. Jen's girlfriend, Kiera,
or something, has this little pet fluffy thing. And, although it's a really
good film anyway, the only part I really enjoyed was the litlle fluffy brown
thing, called Fizgig.

It was so obvious that they'd ran out of budget when they got to making it,
because it's really odd looking, but it's the best thing ever. I go into fits
of giggles every time I see it run about and do stuff in the film. I would
buy the video just to see the  wee brown fluffy thing called Fizgig open it's
mouth and make it's wee noises, and then jump around and annoy people, and be
cute and bouncy and try to be aggressive, but just be odd and funny.

I have had the Fishyclap music book for a whole week now. But I always feel
kind of bad about playing B&S songs, or any band's songs really (unless
they're a rally rubbish band with only one or two good songs), because if I
don't do the songs as good as they've been recorded which I never will, then
I get all embarassed, because I'm making a mess of them. And then, if you can
play them and sing them exactly right, then it's silly, because that's what
they're there to do. But I still have fun playing them, and singing them, as
long as not very many people can hear me.

I'll shut up now, and stop annoying you,

Hugs,
Jen