Sinister: Red Bull, that's cool

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Jan 5 03:11:43 GMT 2001

Hello,

The song "All my little words" by the Magnetic Fields is the best, such
a beautiful song..

AND, have *you* noticed?  It is written about RED BULL!  Listen to this:

Lyrics:
>> You are a splendid butterfly
>> It is your wings that make you beautiful
>> and I could make you fly away
>> but I could never make you stay

Blue and silver like a butterfly
Gives you wings that are beautiful
You can easily "fly away"
but try drink some and keep still!

>> You said you were in love with me
>> Both of us know that that's impossible
>> and I could make you rule the day
>> but I could never make you stay

another verse about redbull-holics' seemingly
impossible love for red bull

>> Not for all the tea in China
>> not if I could sing like a bird
>> not to all North Carolina
>> not for all my little words

The stimulation effects from Tea in China is, of course,
NO CONTEST against that of Red Bull,
and it's not for sale in some parts of North Carolina,
not even if you sing or try and chat up the store keeper.

>> not if I could write for you
>> the sweetest song you ever heard
>> It doesn't matter what I do
>> not for all my little words

ditto.

>> Now that you've made me want to die
>> you tell me that you're unboyfriendable

Now you've overdosed on Red Bull, you're told that in
this jittery state, you're unlikely to pull.

>> and I could make you pay and pay
>> but I could never make you stay

If you have ever bought Red Bull with your own money before
you'll know how it makes you pay and pay.  And once again
after you drink it you staying still is out of the question.

:)  There we are, even the Magnetic Fields love Red Bull, so why
shouldn't you?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh I have so much work to do, it's insane, maybe it's
because I spend all day listen for the hidden meanings of Magnetic
Fields songs rather than working...

I very much agree with Princess Christiaan that Lauranges should carry
on posting to sinister, and other people should start posting soon
too, especially if maybe you are a young lady in London who likes to
mosh to B&S :)

or Terrovision fans...

Butterflies and Red Bulls
Ken