Sinister: continuum

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Fri Jan 5 05:30:16 GMT 2001

judging from the gay and bright posts, new year was had
as some big ball dropping ritual complete with booze and woos
and women...for me it was memphis women and fried chicken...or memphis
chicken and fried women...either way finger-licking...
the literary cowboys didn't drink their champagne
but kept promises to a vivacious twenty year old who wanted new years
smooches and was prepared to go to vicious lengths to attain them...
barr-ed it on that drunken night...worked and did my cock-tail thing, but
unfortunately got none of either...cock-or-tail, that is...
but jessica-kat got a cock and tailing job with me  so she
struted cowboy belt and boot around too...fair trade i had someone to kiss
at midnight when we set down our trays and toasted the new year in
with djs shy-boy billy and gator and shannon the theater-folk
bartending fool and amoungst other classic bar characters...
all in all, or none in it at all, the ringing in was successful and
rewarding...
rewarding b/c i managed to get the djs to play magnetic fields
"heart runnin round like a chicken with its head cut off" to which jessica
and i bounced about as the country-drunk-on-23s-of-lager-bumpkins
threw puzzled-23-of-lager glances...somehow i suspect only a coniving
red mouthed dynamic like myself could achieve magnetic fields in a counrty
western bar...the djs ate it up, but its a beat to slow for a good solid
thunderfoot so they want to change it and make it shy-boy billy's theme
song..."the djs runnin round like a chicken with his head cut off..." and
they want to make the "whoa nelly" part into "shy-boy billy"...
i've created a monster...
ideal and all
-(selfappointed)listdomlisa
                                                     hi...?