Sinister: FaR AwAy aNd LoSt iN JoY...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 5 13:02:41 GMT 2001

HaPpY NeW YeaR everyone!!

Well brothers and sisters, life is cruel, innit?
yet another new year... time flies whether you're
having fun or not...
I was supposed to be in London for New Year's but due
to some unbeatable forces I had to stay here and spent
hols at my parents' house... I've said that before,
but have you noticed that the older you grow the more
depressing it gets spending x-mas hols at your
parents'?
So, I stayed in the house for as long as holidays
lasted, watching silly films with my sister, eating
crisps and chocolates and all sorts of fattening
stuff, smoking a lot and feeling so bored, except from
the times when I was talking with our HoNeYBooBLeS on
the phone, gossiping about boys and swooning over
prada outfits!!
at the end, I even suffered from insomnia cause of all
this unbelievable boredom! and I had no internet
access!! now, If you can imagine that!!
I hate x-mas with 'the force of a thousand suns' like
Brian (AKA hobnob) would say... I do!! And these xmas
haven't changed the way I feel about them...
Stephen-Carsmile-Lad mentioned the New Year's Eve
Party at the TRoUseRs' ViLLa!! Starry and myself
weren't there just in spirit but in voice too since we
both called after midnight... I still feel dizzy after
that! I talked I don't know with how many people,
around 15 I guess!!Elena99 was accused afterwards of
having stolen the phone and hiden behind an armchair!
mmm that's why I talked with her longer than with
anyone else...
The atmosphere was gay and  overflown with joy and
alcohol and nice tunes that I could hear from the
other end of my telephone wire and got me all green
with jealousy!! everyone was going on the spree
laughing and dancing around...
News: Mr Popkins and Sezah were lying sick in their
rooms, poor darlings whilst the heartless lot outside
their bedrooms had the time of their lives...
Le Pinefox played a solo session and we heard such
great comments about that... we were also informed
that PF headed to the land of lumberjacks!!! I'm
really worried about his safety!! You never know where
these slumberjacks- and not their timbers - can land!!
watch out PF!! We want you back safe and sound!
CaptainMarvo the Mighty got penguins and penguin
accesoires for pressies and was all happy and
cheerful!
New York listees such as Sparkling Ree and Cyberglam
Julie and Exotic-and-Citizen-of-the-World-now-Phil
were there too! But I managed to talk only with Ree on
the phone who was - as we were informed lately - the
only sober person in the whole assembly!!
Other news... we've been in the tweekitten site to
discover that the ViSiToRs' CD titled "miss" has its
rightful place in the Top 100 Sellers of 2000 and so
does the Black Tambourine Complete Recordings CD which
is by now out of stock!!
Chrss L. 'the jam-tart' (= sweetheart in cockney, so
that we'll avoid any misunderstandings) mentioned
groupies... a little research on the subject gave us
this URL which includes lots of spicy gossip and other
stuff, also instructions of how to become an
aknowledged groupie... Chrss try it:
http://www.jsolar.com/groupies/groupies.html
KenKenJugglingPrince and myself agreed that the
coolest sinister picnic is yet to come... we think
it's going to be in April in London... that's where
I'm going to be at the time...
If I survived scooter accidents till then... have you
ever ride on a scooter with your earphones on? it's
great... I can't ride without music... but you
actually ride faster especially when you're listening
to songs you really like... so this morning heading to
work, I couldn't but sing out loud along to Moz's
"YoU'Re The OnE FoR Me FaTtY" to the astonishment of
passing by vehicle drivers...
You should all support Chris Wu's( AKA: pooOOooo)Label
called GiFteD ReCorDs which has just released item 001
a plit 7" Even As We Speak/In A Day in collaboration
with our very own's Brian P. (AKA McMcMc) Sandcastle
Records!! Buy it!! it's absolutely fab! we were also
informed that the Gifted Records second release, item
002, will be a split 7" again of The Pines/Simpatico
due Feb/March... Simpatico is an aussie band, the
bloke from Sweet William... and they'll be covering a
Black Tambourine (if I'm right) song where as The
Pines will be covering a Sweet William song...
for more information go to:
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~tbc/giftedRecords/index.html
We also know that HoneyBoobles the little princess of
the West has guests at the HoneyHouse... Her and Linda
are visited by Ree, Carey, Marvo and Julie!!
Have fun you!!
You should all go to David's site
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk and do this
survey thingy!! tis fun!!
The pressies exchange thing went very well, thanks to
JoanOfDark, greeks have bright ideas, mind you... To
those to who I owe their pressies... sorry for the
delay they're going to be there very soon... and
they're going to be just great...
To those who sent me my pressies, please do e-mail me
cause I don't have your e-addies...
talking about pressies and mail, two parcels were
stolen from my mailbox whilst I was away for xmas
hols... I don't know what they were and that makes it
even more frustrating... I still can't believe it that
someone stole my parcels on x-mas!! tis a disgrace!!
And with that I'll leave you all for now... thanks for
baring with me, those of you who did...
take care,
hugs
      VeL xxx