Sinister: Meow, Meow, Meow, I want chicken, I want liver...

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Fri Jan 5 20:18:01 GMT 2001

My director looks like a mouse.  Whenever I run into her, I think that.
Recently, my aquaintance has told me that she has an overwhelming desire to
sing that song to my mousy director whenever she runs into her.  I thought
that was interesting.

I should be doing my math work right now.  Except that I have no desire to do
so.  I have an overwhelming craving for something good, not to eat, maybe,
but just for something.  I think this syndrome is called "dissatisfaction".

I have many complaints.  I have so many complaints about my life that I
cannot even remember them all.  However, tomorrow is Saturday, and I get to
have rehearsal for my own play that I am directing.  I have two more classes
today, English and Chinese.  Those two classes are fun.  I love English, and
my Chinese teacher is absolutely adorable.  I have a Hemingway freak as my
English teacher, but he sounds like a very interesting guy.  Here is a
conversation he carried with my friend:

Emily (my friend) is walking down the hall with a copy of The Old Man and The
Sea, by Mr. Ernest Hemingway himself.
Mr. Ott (my English teacher) walks up to her.

Mr. Ott: Is that *gasp* "The Old Man and The Sea"?
Emily: (baffled)  Yeah.  Don't you already have like ten copies?
Mr. Ott:  Yes, but I don't have one with THAT cover!

Mr. Ott proceeds to try buying the book from Emily.  She refuses.

Yes, he's a Hemingway freak...

I will go attend to my math homework now.  Mr. Wolf, my math teacher with an
English accent, taught us the basics of calculus today.  We were talking
about cones and pyramids, and we somehow drifted off to that.  Mr. Wolf is
very funny, though, with a dry sense of humor that I so willingly enjoy.
Kaufman had a dry sense of humor.  I like Kaufman.  He's cool.

Belle and Sebastian is an interesting band.  I have had "If You're Feeling
Sinister" stuck in my head for three weeks now.  Heh.

I shall go now.  Ta ta for now.

Lots of love and a clock ticking away pointing at 3:18 PM,
Me....