Sinister: cough sweets,colourful slides and the american way

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Sat Jan 6 19:54:08 GMT 2001

hello...
...i know its only a couple of days since i last
inflicted myself on you but i'm too ill to go out and
i have nothing to do....can i just gibber inane
rubbish to you for a little bit?....oooh good...youre
too kind.......
...Mrs Flu has been sitting on my head for the last
couple of days so i'm feeling horrible...in a perverse
way i do enjoy being sick...especially on a
weekday...it hasnt got the added pleasure of knowing
you ware skipping double maths anymore but its still
quite nice...i wrapped myself up in an industrial
sized duvet yesterday, armed myself with tissues,cough
sweets,water and the remote control...i think i may
have developed bedsores...its amazing the mindless
guff you end up watching when your off sick as
well...but the things you learn!....many invaluable
lessons of life are learnt through the power of
richard and judy,montel williams and crap lunchtime
gameshows ( which are always presented by smug
irishmen for unknown reasons )...and i'd forgotten how
intensley annoying kids tv presenters can be....so
moronically chirpy it makes you worse...but i know the
truth....i was once on a timmy mallet gameshow....
...i also had the strange phenomonen that is
'terrifying ill dreams'....maybe its not a phenomenen
at all but i always find that when i'm suffering from
illness i always have really weird and very scary
nightmares...i always have this paticular one where
i'm falling down a big multicoloured slide and theres
this voice counting down from 100 and i know that when
it reaches 1 that something awful is going to
happen...its scarier than it sounds...i woke up last
night after having this one and flounderd everywhere
like a clumsfy oaf, knocking over water,setting my
alarm clock off and banging my head on the
wardrobe...twas not a pleasant nights sleep...
....i have been neglecting b+s lately...not
purposfully but its nice just to forget them for a
while...then a couple of months later 'tigermilk' will
wink at me in a cheeky way from the cd rack and i'll
think "wow! i havent listen to b+s in
aaaggeess"...hence i'll fall in love all over again
and listen to everything until i'm singing 'fox in the
snow' in the bath.....
...argh...i have to go back to college on monday and
face the impending disaster that is a levels....only
five months left before i'm thrown out into the big
scary world on my backside...thats a worrying
thought...i may just pack up everything in a small
hankerchief and look for truth,justice and the
american way...like a dick whittington/clark kent
mutant dosser...or i might just work in an
office....what a depressing thought....am i
rambling...ok....
ta ta!