Sinister: Twelfth Night

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 6 20:25:49 GMT 2001

Sinistah!

Nights out are alright but you can't beat spending
Friday night in the flat, polishing off the last of
the Xmas bouze, watching Fight Club and exchanging
witty bons mots with flatmate about how one of us is
probably just the charismatic alter-ego of the other
but we stopped short of burning our hands with lye.  I
am Rob's first real feeling of relaxation for weeks.

And my Helena Bonham-Carter dreams are more exciting
than ever.

Shopping was the order of the day and it was time to
buy shoes.  Not the usual grubby trainers that
transport me through the day but the black unfussy
ones that make me socially acceptable at work.  A word
here to blokes:  LACE UPS!  Why on earth do so many
guys think that loafers with (pejorative) grate big
silver buckles - or loafers generally - actually look
good??  They should all be rounded up and issued with
a smart pair of brogues.

While on my travels I picked up copies of Luba #1 - 5
'cos Los Bros Hernandez rool.  And they're starting up
Love & Rockets again which makes me drool with joy.
If that's a good thing.

Did sombody mention a pic-nic in April?  Yay!  As long
as I don't kill myself snowboarding in France at the
start of that month...

I'm really no good at closing posts

Robster