Sinister: uh huh

IsabelLark at xxx.com IsabelLark at xxx.com
Mon Jan 8 12:43:35 GMT 2001

well, i would certainly like to avoid this, but it seems i have no choice.
some of you have been so kind to me...sending me get wells and encouraging me
on...but then there were the other few of you that were horribly rude to me.
all i can say is this:

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, the
dunces are all in confederacy against him.

and yes, i realize that maybe i ranted on a little much I was sick and
isolated with nothing better to do...but fuck you if you don't like
it...click delete. its just that simple...i do it all the time. youre
probably the same group of people that call people out cause you dont like
their dress or hair or shoes...in which case i think you should be hung by
your toes.

now please dont email me again with your halfwitted bullshit.

(clearing throat)

Thank you.