Sinister: Perfume Ponce

Iain Radcliffe iaradcliffe at xxx.com
Tue Jan 9 22:31:38 GMT 2001

Hello and Joyeux Paques! (happy new year for those of you that don't speak
Spanish)
Well it's been a while, but I've been urged by sooo many people (2) to come
out from within my hibernatory (?) burrow of lurkerdoom and sniff the
sinister air once again.
Mole mole mole.

And it smells like:

A perfume not like any perfume known before. Not a scent that made things
smell better, not some sachet, some toiletry. It was something completely
new, capable of creating a whole world, a magical, rich world, and in an
instant you forgot all the loathsomeness around you and felt so rich, so at
ease, so free, so fine...

It was in fact the Fragrant World of Princess Honey, Christiaan and chums!
(Courtesy of the book I'm reading by Patrick Suskind-Perfume, £0.00, nearest
library).

But I digress. Well I don't actually have a point. Just wanted to say hello
again and let's some of us get together for ales sometime soon, yes?

As to B&S. Well, just listened to IYFS while supping strong mead, and boy
was it as delicious a vintage as ever. (IYFS that is. The mead was circa
1243-pretty stale).

I was surprised that IsablelLark had got some grief. I was enjoying her
musings, and as she says, just press delete-oh you haven't already, cheers!
But c'mon, no need to slag people here.

Well I'm pished but quite cheerful after all the Festive Bullshit (TM).

And so I'll depart to slay dragons, fortified by nothing other than stale
mead, porter, la courage netherlandias et un peu de la joie de sinistere.

Happy hangovers to all,
Love Iain
xxxx

shoulda stuck to Red Bull...but for that tale of derring-don't, speak to
Ken...