Sinister: Attention any in Charleston SC: Plese read!!!!!!!!!

Michael Burkett intactfragment at xxx.com
Tue Jan 9 10:04:29 GMT 2001

I am looking for Charleston South Carolina people associated with the list,
please take pity on me and respond to this!

I have been for some time, just another lurker in the nursery, but now its
time for me to get my creep on. Sorry not really, it’s a very brief and
direct message, entirely devoid of content.
Since this is the only list I subscribe to on the web, my allegiances are
clear, hopefully allowing me to avoid actual B&S content for this nursery
emergence.

I moved to Charleston very recently, and I was hoping that there would be a
few of you in the area. Please send me mail, at intactfragment at hotmail.com
so I can figure out a way to meet and drink with your ubiquitous self.  It's
on me for the privileged, so cheers to a free meal because you listen to a
band you like.  If that’s too much, the act meeting people is creepy (see
Radiohead) and you would prefer to stay anonymous for a little while, just
knowing there are a few listers in Charleston would be comfort enough
assuming you let me know about it.

With regards to picnics, the house I stay at is on Hampton park which makes
it easy to serve up a meal on a blanket (mind the pet turds) for any size
gathering.  If you get this in time, there will be about 6 people coming to
visit me this weekend, which makes it a party that you are invited to.
Details obtained at 843 805 5062.

Thank you indeed,
Michael

Other things before you send you may like to know:

1.  If I don’t get a reply I will rage (or hang around and burn my fingers)
2.  I am male, 25 often
3 . read too much theory?