Sinister: Charleston, phones, SCAD, and me.

Ozma . sullen_ozma at xxx.com
Tue Jan 9 16:39:36 GMT 2001

On the subject of Charleston and pretty phones, here I am.
   I do not live in Charleston, NC---I'm deeply sorry, but I will have to
miss that picnic as I live on the opposite side of the United States of
America.  Isn't Charleston a dance?  I think I've always wanted to learn how
to.  Also, SCAD.  it's a lovely acronym, and the school sounds interesting.
When you mentioned all the nifty girls it caught my eye---maybe the
nifty-ness would rub off if i journeyed to Savannah, Georgia from my plaid
perch here in California.
   To someone who said they have a pretty new phone (i pressed delete before
I was aware of the sender), I wish I could call and cheer you up but these
(insert swear word here) calls cost so much money and these (insert another
swear word) phone companies rip everyone off.  The world would be a much
happier place, if you could just pick up the phone and dial and perhaps make
a new friend from anywhere.  Rather than the secluded calls that take place
these days.

they say i'm a dreamer,
-Me*