Sinister: bouncing here and there and everywhere

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 9 15:33:41 GMT 2001

hello my loves,
                            i was all set to post and then i read all
your tales of moles and busses and new year's parties and now i'm all
confuddled, but maybe it'll come to me in a minute.

i shan't dwell on it too long, but the festive season really was
grate, principally because nickelodeon was showing a sabrina the
teenage witch marathon, who knew there were 97 episodes (including
the pilot)? and being at home meant i was able to get into #sinister
(when i typed that just then it took me ages to find the # key even
though i knew where it was and looked in the right direction i just
couldn't see it) and meet lovely people. yey!

 it was nice to read about everyone's new years, they sounded fun.
mine was fun too, i just stayed in and watched telly with my boy and
some beer. aww.

 someone mentioned a b+s gig in manchester and my jaw dropped, no
really it did, i felt it. m-u-s-n-'-t  g-e-t  h-o-p-e-s  u-p

 has anyone else noticed the spate of charts / rockumentaries lately?
i realise its the end / beginning of the century, millenium even, but
still, i think i now know everything i could possibly need to about
boney m and about dave hill from slade's haircut. grrr.

  i have a new phone, i am really overly excited about this, its so
little and cute and lovely, its just a shame no-one ever rings me
*sigh*

 people to feel sorry for this week: jj72 - that guy screeching "why
won't it snow?" like a kind of male banshee loses some, if not all of
its effect / poignancy when you take into account that it did snow,
just the other day and we all got cold and fell over and i was stucka
t home for an extra two days because my dad didn't want to drive me
over the penines. grrr.

 anyway, i have a headache and lots of revision to do. who knew that
maths would be hard? fee raises eyebrow.

  so love and irn-bru to you all,
                                                         fiona.