Sinister: Re: don't pick at your SCAD

Popboy Atlanta popboyatlanta at xxx.com
Wed Jan 10 03:20:53 GMT 2001

hmmm, SCAD....

so one of my best friends in the world spent her college years at SCAD. and
she's a pretty cool chiquita. anyhow, just wanted to reply, cos i enjoyed
this sinister digest more than usual. major props to jonnyfive for coming
out to his parents. i did that just before i left for college, and boy was
it an exciting time. things flying around the room and breaking and getting
all messy with tears and whatnot... but things get better, i promise. now my
parents are really cool, and they love both me AND my lover :) and he's
older than they are... (don't ask, you probably wouldn't want to try and
understand anyway) but that's life. anyhow, just went record shopping
tonight, and bought an EXCELLENT 3cd set of stuff from The Fall, whose back
catalogue I've always avoided because it's so intimidatingly large... a good
starter - i *LOVE* the song "totally wired"

anyhow, this is about all i have to say, but i'm not content nor do i have
any content, so there.

cheers,
popboy