Sinister: (no subject)

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Wed Jan 10 05:19:24 GMT 2001

Sinister,
    Hi Sinister. I'm writing to you.
    Have you ever returned to somewhere familiar and found it not as
spectacular as it used to be?
    Example: as a kid my family and I used to frequent a mexican restaurant
called "Casa Bonita".  This wasn't your norm of standard buritto & taco
joints, mind you--it was like going on a mini-excursion to Mexico.
Cliff-divers, mariachi bands, arcades, clowns; amusements at your every turn,
fun practically bursting out the seams.
    It was nearly an all-day event to eat at Casa Bonita in those days.
    Zoom back to me--twenty years old and my friends and I decide to re-enact
my nostalgia and return to the Casa.  Immediately the place seems like a
restaurant where the employees ejaculate into the refried beans.  The
employees seem livid: pit-stained, a waterfall of grease coating their faces.
 All the workers have a faint line of brown fuzz staining their upper lips,
even our waitress.  Shortly after consuming my cheese enchiladas I feel
Montezuma's revenge plaguing my bowels.
    My conclusion:  everything was better before, so go ahead and claim that
now before before even comes about.
    I was better before.
    So were you.

My favorite thing EVER is this:  When characters in movies actually exclaim
the word "YAY!" with glee, enunciating the word with great precision.

My friend just made a list of her favorite things. It went like this:
1. that damn butterfly
2. mandee
3. 5:00 shadows
4. cassingles
5. soccer balls
6. baseball bat
7. acne
8. motivational speakers
9. switching banks
10. pleated skirts
11. clowns
12. twins
13. midgets
14. sexy orgasm noises
15. FOIL
16. Betty White naked
17. cosby sweaters
18. drumsticks

Makes me so happy to see that I'm number 2, along with such other contestants
as acne and Betty White posing naked.

B&S content: I'm listening to Tigermilk as I write this.

Your Loving Friend,
Mandee Lynn Wright