Sinister: in a good way

IsabelLark at xxx.com IsabelLark at xxx.com
Wed Jan 10 10:30:49 GMT 2001

I am in a great way today...I feel good, I feel like a brian jonestown
massacre song or something. whatever the human equivalent is to a BJM song is
what I feel like. For the first day in a month...Actually, it came about
around November. But today feels a little better, and I woke up feeling
better and for the  first time in nearly two months I realize that I am going
to get better for the first time in nearly two months.

The hard part is always waking up. And I did remarkably well at that this
morning. I didnt even hit snooze my standard 8-9 times...I didn't hit it at
all. And I will tell you what else, if I wasn't nearly 30 I would go out and
join the cheerleaders...thought I am not really into jocks...and I think
banging them is a prerequisite or something. Anyway, moving on...cause if I
start disecting that mentality it will just bring me down.

I hadnt realized that honey was a he, honey was referred to as "he"
in a recent mail... with a sweet name like "honey" and i agree the boys are
always 1 to 0 with us...i just figured honey as a girl. maybe honey is a
girl? in the whole big scheme of things it doesnt matter, especially to
me...i fight for the hemopradites (sp) anyway...and we hardly ever get
figured  into the war at all.

but i am not going to rant on about that either...it will only depress me.

i am up so early this morning...i am going to stop in for coffee at this
little place near by...i never get to do this as i am always running
late....but not today. anyway, there is this girl...and she has a crush on
me...and she always makes my order so sweetly. and i dont have the nerve to
tell her that i am not that sweet. i fear that she will stop giving me such
great service. she makes the smallest small talk...and i could like her for
that...but rats. i like boys for the most part. the irony of it is this...if
there is such a thing as soul mates and that sorta jazz, then mine is
probably a girl...and it would be ok. but i dont even believe in those
soulful things anyway, so anyway.

i think like a boy most of the time. and i do indeed flirt with this counter
girl...but i flirt with everyone...i like to think of myself as an equal
opportunity flirter. however, i dont think i am gay...and i guess by my age
one would begin to know...though i dont think anything is wrong with it, it
just doesnt float my boat or whatever. so, why do i flirt with this girl that
probably thinks i am about girls? you got me.

i cant think to much about this either, its just going to make me overanalyze
the issue.

by the way, per my last rant...i am waiving the introductory fee of 19.95 for
anyone that wants to join KATA. we are a very cutting edge group...its not
for everyone...only an elite few (convincing you through reverse psychology,
i am.) both girls and boys are welcomed.

i used to live next door to aretha franklins brother...i saw her in his back
yard once. i said "hi aretha" and she waved. a clever moment all in all.

no new CD's to mention...but I have been listening to IYFS on repeat lately.
except at work, where i am listening to my very own "best of b and s mix
deluxe"

i have never heard the gentle waves. thoughts? suggestions?

before i forget, why do people think matador sucks? especially when there are
so many things out there that genuinely do. it just seems odd that people
would think that out loud. have they done something horribly wrong? i never
read up on that sort of thing...i just buy music...and i know a lot of music
that wouldnt be available to me outside of matador...so i am rather thankful.
but i would still like to know about that loud mouthed girl in someones post
saying "fuck matador" (hee hee) hmmmm...anyway.

well, i need to shower and look presentable. ah. life of the working class.

have a great day. i think i will too.