Sinister: What do we want? Higher doorways! When do we want them? Now!

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 11 16:51:11 GMT 2001

OK, all this talk about Tall Gits today, well that's my department really...

------------
 Maybe his fake snakeskin red
stilletoes in size 13 really wouldn't fit. But you
know what they say about men with big feet.

Big socks.
And big socks means big feet.
and so on and so forth. I bet Mick was just starting
rumours about the size of his feet doing that.
------------

Don't believe it, kids. Just because I take Size 13, doesn't mean anything.
My socks are way too small for me.

And other people have been at it as well:

------------
anyway, i realized this weekend, that a guy might be
tall, but that doesn't mean i will like him.
------------

Now, I just can't be having with all this stereotyping. I would like to make
it perfectly clear that us tall folk are no different from the rest of you.
If anything, we're less likeable. Or maybe that's just me.

We demand fair treatment for the vertically advantaged.

And an end to jokes about 'what's the weather like up there then?'.

Why does everyone keep fretting about their lack of B&S content at the
moment? Check the archives - this list has always been less about the band,
and more about various music-lovers' lovelives...

And finally (to the relief of everyone who hasn't already skipped this
message and moved on to the next one), a bit of flagrant list abuse - I'm
down in grimy old London town for the next few days, is their anything
worthwhile going on this weekend?

Big Stu

PS Nice to have you back, Archel...