Sinister: What do we want? Higher doorways! When do we want them? Now!

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 11 17:31:43 GMT 2001

Stuart said:

<< Now, I just can't be having with all this stereotyping. I would like to
make
 it perfectly clear that us tall folk are no different from the rest of you.
 If anything, we're less likeable. Or maybe that's just me. >>

I'm not exactly sure what constitutes tall, but I'll opine anyway.  I rather
like being vaguely tall (I'm 6'2") and I've yet to find a disadvantage.  Just
the other day I went bowling with two female friends and recieved awed gazes
when I asked for my trusty Size 13s.  In an odd way, its very flattering.
And its nice to be picked first for the basketball team simply because
genetics have you given you a slight upper-hand (even if you're still shite,
like myself).  Plus the best girls go for the tall, skinny guys...right?
Well, I guess the main downside is shopping for clothes, especially when you
have long arms.  We're forced to buy shirts because they'll fit our arms, but
then they usually hang down to our knees...or we buy a nice fitting shirt
only to find that everytime we bend at the elbow it becomes a short-sleeve.
Pants are tricky too sometimes.  Oh well...

Steve C.