Sinister: Faggy but nice

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Thu Jan 11 19:11:00 GMT 2001

Out of temporary lurkerdom. (at the behest of lovely Laura Llew)

in time to be crass

but Juicy Lucy's post for some reason made me thing of Lisa Morrison (aka
ListDom aka the girl most straight boys and gay girls on sinister want to
get to know or tGMSBaGGoSWtGtK)
who would obviously be in agreement  when i respond to this.. by saying.
well. If you're not hurling that particular garment off in the peak of
passion you shouldn't be messing in that sort of stuff.
I've never met a girl that wouldnt sacrfice a perfectly good bra for
excitement of having it passionately ripped off. But maybe that's just the
girls I've known ;)

but if you're my imaginary sister or imaginary daughter stay away from boys
who can do it with one hand while smoking a cig.

damn there must be something about these boston winters that builds up the
randiness. I haven't posted in ages and this is what  icome up with. I blame
lisa for firmly planting my mind in the gutter.

Oh. I am going to hawaii at the end of may/ beginning of june. That's the
big news in my world. a wedding that has to be attended. the things I do for
my friends...ah..woe is me.

Oh2. my little librarian vixen from texas and I met up over new years. that
went very well. She's VERY cool as well as beautiful (and she's not a
sinisterine so I'm not kissing ass..er.. arse. )
I'm going to texas next weekend to see her and we'll see if it's worth
pursuing the dreaded long distance relationship.
texas scares me. I'm from the liberal bastion of Massachusettes and they
kill lots of people in texas I'm afraid of the mandatory 10 years in prision
for jaywalking sentence.... and have armed escaped murderers and rapists
roaming the countryside. but it's worth the risk. ah the things you do for
the opposite sex.

Well I guess that saying should be updated to ah the things you do for the
sex you're attracted to.
since we've recently had some OUT announcements. Good for you. It takes
serious cajones in our culture to admit to something that's not a majority
thing. i send you mad props and respect.

okay before I sound anymore like Hunter S. Thompson.

Fear and loathing thinking about texas.
dammit.
jb