Sinister: an east-coast sinner

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Thu Jan 11 22:11:55 GMT 2001

its been all about dirty dreams and
vibrating packages in the mail this week.
but when yr a girl like *that* (in contrast to juicylucy whose
NOT like *that*) you can never get enought of midnight sweatings
and going top-less-on-the-sheets fantasies...
as far as i go (and "aye aye captian jeff burke" for this assumption)
and as far as bras go, with their boosting and cupping, its when
yr lover can't even bother with new-fangled clasps and things and you've
other things to worry about than the one-half-in one-half-out that's going
on so poor victoria's secret winds up half in shreds bedside...

and on smiliar notes, braless is even better...like me all comfortable
and casual the last two days at jessica-kat's house engrosed in
reliving the silent film era for twenty four hours straight with a shitty
vidoe camera and no means of editting...
we were costume dressing and i've grown increasingly casual, along with
jeans and sweater attire...so jess kat sits on bed with smoke in hand and
watches as i pull off my sweater to reveal no-bras-barred breasts...
and she thinks i'm cute as hell anyhow, and she's gawking
and i want to say "jessica, doll...yr gawking..."
but i don't deciding to spare her dignity...
i'm a rather "nice" girl.

consider these but comments from my peanut gallery.
-(selfappointed) listdomlisa
     calling all girls who have been abused...
                                                            more
                                                   champagne please, and
                                                could you point me in
                                              the direction of the