Sinister: lets just explain things a bit...

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Fri Jan 12 19:45:58 GMT 2001

being small is good, for some of the following
reasons:
1. its cute
2. If you're female, and you like men to be taller
than you, you instantly have more to choose from (and
be picky about)
3. you can hide under the bed easier when you heard
funny noises in the garden
4. you can take trousers up (yes, I know you can take
trousers down, but I am discussing the leg hem here.)
5. bed fit better.
6. you know when your feet need washing without only
discovering it through people not telling you, and
causing those embarrasing moments
7. you can look cute
8. you can get onto bouncy castles
9. you can look cute
10. um, well, if it was good enough for Alice In
Wonderland...

But there are disadvantages too... observe...
1. you look daft if your partner is lots taller (a
foot difference and it looks really silly, trust me)
2. you get bumped and stuff more easily at queues for
booze in clubs/festivals/gigs/January Sales
3. you smell other peoples feet before they notice
4. Looking cute is ace, but sometimes you want to be a
foxy sophisticated fox, and you really need legs to go
with that. Unless you have a pert bottom, in which
case, you are either one of two people: my boyfriend;
Kylie.
5. You have to take trousers up in the first place.
6. tall people use you as an arm rest
7. you'll never play with the tall people at tall
people games and be advantageous.
8. You look daft around tall people
9. you don't have the same alcohol tolerance as tall
people (thats my excuse anyway- otherwise known more
commonly as being a lightweight)
10. it can just be rubbish, and sometimes it would be
nice to be taller.

Oh, and Stuart Gardiner, my dig was not at BIG people.
Tall people don't neccessarily have big feet. So do
small people sometimes too. So don't stereotype.
My dig wasn't at anything in particular. So leave the
archeologist implications to those who do it.

As for Carle Groome saying:
I wondered about some of the posts that I have been
reading lately.
Some
very
good (you know who you are) some not so good (you
don't.)

lets face it kids. You know you're all good, to the
right reader. Some people like Calvin and Hobbes,
others prefer Agatha Christie as a bed time read. So
if Carle doesn't like you, it's not your fault. Carle
just doesn't know how to read it. Carle, shame on you
for saying that. Go off and get a good spanking with a
big shoe from Stuart Gardiner.

There,
put the world to rights yet again. What would you do
without me?
I'm off.

Idles

=====