Sinister: here's to looking up at you

gogron gogron at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 12 21:47:25 GMT 2001

well I'm short
5'61/2" worth of short in fact
5'10" is generally the official figure meted out for similarly short, if
more famous, better looking and richer folks like Tom Cruise, Mel
Gibson, Dustin Hoffman and Michael J Fox
I like being short so much I used to wear short trousers in primary
school all winter
lots of grazed knees from wildness in the playground: my knees were
permanently in a scrape
the principle advantage of being short is having more space
the principle disadvantage is trousers that are too long and/or baggy,
unless one has someone around like idleberry to take the hems up, or is
rich like Tom Cruise and can afford a tailor
my ego would preclude me from being taller, of course, because if I were
taller I'd have to be somebody else
I hope this mail is short enough

:)
Gordon