Sinister: Vaults in the pole

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sat Jan 13 03:10:10 GMT 2001

Hello,

There has been quite a few e-mails, some quite good, some quite bad, here
is one which is quite bad now.

Exam beckons and I'm dossing, this is not really the cleverest of ideas, but
it's quite a fun one.  Yeah, I am back in University now woohoo, or not,
just before I went back home for Christmas I remember that the uni was really
stressing me out and depressing me.  It seems to be okay so far tho, which is
good, let's hope that it's going to stay that way for a while.

I hate it, but I'm falling into the exams blackhole again, it really sucks
you know.

My sleeping schedule has gone wrong, I try to do revision at night and then
I fall asleep at the ever so unhealthy 6am and then waking up in the
afternoons which is horrible cos I'm always missing the best part of the day,
actually I'm just missing the day cos days come short in winter it gets dark
around 4pm, and I am now continually and probably perpetually tired.  You
can tell that I'm tired because I only say use silly words like "perpetually"
when I'm tired cos I don't know what it means.

Still nothing some Red Bull cannot fix.

Hmmmm bras and how to do 'em, I guess it must come down to luck rather than
skills at the end of the day for first timers, cos you won't really have done
it before... unless you have been practicing before hand on your own, or bribed
your sister to let you practice undressing girls on her or maybe you've looked
up instructions on the Internet.

As for being short, it is true that it does makes you very cute (flutters
eyelids) but it doesn't mean that you'll pull (sob), I guess girls don't
feel that being unequivocally better at chicken limbo than tall boys is a
good enough reason for a snog.  Girls are odd like that, but I still fancy
them.. humph.

Exams suck, probably with a straw or even a vacuum cleaner.

The holidays has been so much fun, it was especially grate to see lots
of sinisters again.  Hopefully Sinister is for life and not just for New
Year, cos it is afterall where we live.

Body clocks and Red Bulls for all of you
Ken