Sinister: flushed from the bathroom of your heart, rant number 5 and a half.

IsabelLark at xxx.com IsabelLark at xxx.com
Sat Jan 13 03:06:44 GMT 2001

Jenowl referenced this as a diary or something...I liked that. Though I
suspect that some people don't. I am going to rant on and I may not mention
belle and sebastian once...though i am listening to LLPJ right now. (how
about that, i mentioned them twice already.)

Well, anyway, yesterday was my birthday. I went to work...received some great
gifts so that was fine, but then i went for my annual birthday GNO (girls
night out) and it was somewhere between places that i just got the most
hopeless feeling in my stomach. It started when we were at this pub and I
went to the girls room...There was one open stall, so I took it. I rather
hurriedly lifted my skirt and pulled down my tights to tinkle when i look
down to see this turd floating around in the toilet with a single piece of
toilet paper. which was rather shocking cause all the chicks are so dainty in
this joint. if  you are totally disgusted, then you know how i must have
felt...i am only crass enough to repeat it. so there i was peeing and
gagging....so i stop midstream and debate on what to do...here i am...its my
birthday...and i am hovering (because i only sit at home) over a freaking
latrine (sp) with a nasty poopie. so i finished peeing anyway...and i tried
to apply it parrably somehow...maybe i was subconsciously telling myself that
when things get shitty i will still get through (peeing.)

Who the hell did that? I couldn't help looking everyone in the eyes with an
"i know what you did in the middle stall stare" glare. Here all of these
gorgeous girls all trying to look more gorgeous than the next and one of them
dumped a load in the john and didn't even properly dispose of it nor did she
wipe her ass well enough in my opinion. phonies everywhere, i am totally
convinced now. It was my fucking birthday...sheesh. And if you have begun to
know me at all...you know that something like that could just send me over
the deep end.  but you know...you don't exactly want to go back to the table
and start blabbing on about your new realizations and how they came about..so
instead i just took it all in and it ruined my evening.

then this girl that tagged along was asking repeatedly why boys hurt
girls....(cheating, etc.) and so I told her what I thought  "it is easier to
seek forgiveness than permission" i said, but she didn't buy it as a likely
enough excuse...and i am in no position to sell it so i gave up on her
quickly (she may have been the middle stall culprit even, as she kept
freshining up her lipstick right at the table. I had no choice but to suspect
her...she knew what she did in there and probably didn't want to go back to
the scene of the crime...and here i am thinking that she has gone poo poo and
hardly taken the time to wipe the remains, but god damn her lipstick looks
great.)  she will continue to be hurt. some people like to be the victim you
know...and some people just like to victimize (sp) so in the end its all
about balance. the real balance is knowing which person you are and not
bitching about it constantly...though in the chance that its genuinely lovely
then thats just of the harold and maude persuasion and not intended for real
life anyway.

i decided last night that the world could be made up of two types of
people...there are those that need for a movie to be believable and those
that don't.

so in the end, we ran into my friend scott and i ditched my
girlfriends...well, they wanted to go dancing and i didn't. scott is
wonderful...he never gossips or anything. i love that. he bought me birthday
drinks until i nearly passed out. and then brought me home where i got
horribly emotional with tears and started throwing up. he just wet a cloth
and kept my hair brushed back. i suspect thats about as good as good gets. so
in the end i pass out...and come to this morning in my bed with a bucket
beside me.

i come downstairs and there is Scott sleeping on the sofa. and i wondered for
a while how come I hadn't seen it before. this wonderful boy, that treats me
so well...gets all my jokes and likes the same music, he is even hot looking.
staying at my place...not being dirty about it either. just putting me to bed
and sleeping on my sofa. and he could have easily taken advantage of the
situation, but he didn't...and i would have slept with him too, but he didn't
even try. why hadn't i seen it in him before. so i take the day off from work
and so does he and we had a wonderful day.

tonight we had a total G rated date...no liquor, no beer...just dinner and a
3-D movie. i think we are two people that don't need the movie to be
believable just enjoyable. could i be falling in la la la love?

sigh.