Sinister: Photo Jenny (the band)

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 13 20:55:32 GMT 2001

hi everyone,

   So, last night I did a little record shopping.
Picked up Libraness (ash bowie of polvo), the Black
Dice (actual recorded chaos! an insane band), an old
Trumans Water 7"  and.... a split single with the All
Girl Sumer Fun Band and a band called Photo Jenny.
   I was already gonna buy it because, as everyone
knows, the AGSFB rules the world but, the fact that a
band was called Photo Jenny was enough to buy it too.
They're a boy/girl duo from Japan and are'nt that bad.
 I thought maybe some of you sinistereens would like
to know about them or maybe already have heard of
them.   Anyway, it's on Lil' Red Wagon records and
deffinately worth checking out.
    In other news: Aden is going on tour soon, and all
of you USA sinistereens MUST go see them if they come
to your town.  they are wonderful.
    OK, that's it for now.  if anyone is into any of
the above bands that i've mentioned feel free to
e-mail me and talk music.  bye.

        -- andrew