No subject

Ava Arsaga ava60 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 13 22:27:51 GMT 2001

Well johnjohn, all i can say is happy birthday ... ill be making the same
actions in october...a bit of a long time from now...I'm trying to think of
a suave way of saying that you seems like an amazing person...i guess that
will do...lentil soup in a flask eh?   Thats the best...but only if you have
some pieces of cheese bread for dipping...I just felt like saying hello
though...and hello to the rest of the list. Not much has been going on in my
region of the world...i went to work this morning and im sure i aggrevated
the cooking staff by playing fox in the snow on repeat and then the same
with my modest mouse cd until they had to ask me to change it...oh well
though...it was worth it.  my life seems rather dormant right now i suppose
that i wont bother everyone with it...you're welcome. I look forward to
hearing from everyone again soon....

Take Care,
Ava