Sinister: lifes short and hard like a body building elf

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Sat Jan 13 23:46:04 GMT 2001

sinister

how art we all this (not very nice at all) weather??

me
well, me
i just am

how did everyone enjoy the festive season then??
i hope we all had a wonderful time
seems jenowl did anyway!

you know talking about new year and good times
oh last year
twas gid :)
although it did result in a few drunken posts
well at least 1
yeah
i went to stirling ANYWAY
this one guy i went out with, douglas
would luv to have seen him again
found out TODAY from a friend that i went with
that he had wanted to see me again and had tried to give me his number
(i was busy...eh...busy?)
and he gave it to her to give to me
and she told me today
how annoyed am i at that ¦:|

mine, well mines was pretty god damn boring
on xmas day it was just marshmellow, my mum and me coz my sisters went to my
faithers
i god pissed out of sheer boredom
alone
sad
    saad
         saaad
:/

new year
i was invited to a party
but no
i stayed home
i kinda had to tho
marshmellow and me maw were staying in
so were my sisters (not that i particularly want to spend anymore time than
is absolutely necessary with the vengabitch)
and my b/f was coming over too
(and a bottle of southern comfort later he decides we should have a talk and
clear the air some more <things werent going to great> and he tells me the
secret he has been keeping from me-when it was still an open relationship he
went out drinking with keith *ssssssss* and slept with some other lassie)
but i was shattered and half asleep by the bells

jenowl talked about the secc carnival
i went last nite (friday nite) with my friend for her b/day
it was ok
i had candyfloss :)
i didnt win anything.
not that i tried
oh well.

my younger sister, ernicle, has a magic carpet       apparantly
strange?
i thought so.

i hate school
i really do
i hate everything about it
especially virtually all of the other pupils
bastards
bastards bastards
its a mutual thing
im sure

gigs
offspring on wed
dougie maclean feb 1st
deftones- march
muse- may

anyone out there fancy going to see grandaddy??
or king adora??
or JJ72??
coz i av no one to go with
:(
if, of course, i can get tickets

yeah, i went to a b&s djset at edinburgh uni a few mths ago
with our own dear narrow wizard, owen
but i am pretty sure i missed the b&s dj set
coz i only saw 1or 2 of the sets
and spent the rest of the nite talking to my mate stuart that invited us
altough i did spot a b&s t shirt
his name was nico
he wasnt sinister

i finally have a job
in evans in falkirk
its money
im still skint and in debt though
what can i say
im a compulsive spender
:)
actually a fair bit of my money has gone on cheap cds
and buying the 2 crow albums for my b/f, that cost almost £30!
and debt, of course

anyway
yeah

anyway