Sinister: oh yeah. i almost forgot.

IsabelLark at xxx.com IsabelLark at xxx.com
Sun Jan 14 23:21:27 GMT 2001

anyone interested in trading mix tapes? I am great at making compilation
tapes...and I would love to trade tapes. It's truly the best (and most
honest) way to find out about good new music that maybe you otherwise
wouldn't have been introduced to.

though in this day and age of MP3's and the like...it seems that this is the
slowest possible way to hear about new music, but I am hoping that some of
you out there don't mind slow, honest, or novel. Even though I have a potty
mouth (tourettes) and am morally challenged in most ways....a girl has to
draw the line somewhere.

Note: I only accept and make tapes. Contact me in private if interested.