Sinister: aw, baby, you know i love you

Christiaan!! !! chrislampinen at xxx.com
Mon Jan 15 07:51:37 GMT 2001

Hi.

Stacey posted. Rad.

I have a good reason to post tonight. Honey, shut your eyes. I know I
haven't been on sinister all that long, and that I have no right to do this,
but I think I have to. I'm going to post to the list--

about the list.

I'm sorry, I must.

Haha no just kidding!

Laura Llew says:
#Sinister: Satan's Chatroom or The Land of Milk(maaids)& Honey

I say:
#Sinister: Both.

Laura Llew also said:
"I know you all curl up with your...grandmother...the antichrist"

Ouch!

Back to sinister. Do you know who the milkmaaid is? I do. In fact, I know
him personally. He's a slender fellow, about This tall. He likes jelly beans
and apple juice and can sometimes be seen changing his pants in parking lots
before getting ice cream. Milkmaaid seems like a real nice guy from the
outside, but...sometimes I don't think it's for real. If you look into his
eyes, you can see his pupils. Also, he hit a coworker the other day. That's
the meanest thing I've ever heard of!

Look what I'm trying to say is: if #sinister is Satan's chatroom, I'm sure
milkmaaid would be right at home. If any of you see him there, fuck his shit
up. Other than milkmaaid #sinister is a lovely place. Sometimes the other
maids (who are much nicer than the double a'd fiend) are there prancing
about with the lovely Princess Honey. And sometimes they aren't.

Crocheting has also come up. I can't crochet. My little sister can, though.
I'll take sides with the crochet folk, mostly because I'm crushing the two
revolutionary leaders (the aforementioned Llewy and the
soon-to-return-to-our-country Merry Marie Elia). Also, Madame Defarge is a
bitch. It's still kind of hard though, taking sides with my sister. I don't
like her too much.

It was nice to see that Stacey uses a laptop. I do too. That way I can lay
down and chat/email/whatever without leaving bed. Also, I can eat meals and
spill them all over my chest tonightiwashavingnoodles and i had them
onmyfork and somefelloff and saucesaucesauceSAUCE onmychest oh god

                              flash
                                   backs!!

Um. Yeah, so.

I see some people are having a meetup in a while. That's really great to
hear. I've decided to have one of my own on a date to be decided. I wish
everyone could go, but I've decided that I'm allowing only attractive male's
over 6' (or 7") who wear over $1000 outfits and ride grey donkeys to work at
Microsoft to come.

Wait. You know what? Fuck that.

If anyone wants to come, come. I live in southeastern Michigan, USA. If
you're close to that, come say hi. If you don't want to drive, that's cool.
I'll come to you. OK? Because I love you ALL.

That's right! You! with the long hair and braces. You! with the broken arm
and the ugly sweater. You! with the glasses and the Hefner cigarette case.
You! with the baby blue cashmere turtle neck and the glittery girls pa-
oops, that's me! Well, I love you Christiaan!

OK I'm goint to bed now.

Bye!

Love,
Christiaan

PS: you should really go to #sinister for chatting goodness. the new bots,
uncxavier and auntwendy, kick each other for idling. it's funny.

PPS: I love you.

One last thing: You know what? I always forget this list is about Belle &
Sebastian when I'm posting. Oh listmum please don't spank me! Hey, wait a
minute..