Sinister: Gut check time...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 15 07:58:30 GMT 2001

Howdy everyone,

I don't know if anyone ever mentioned it, but there was an interview with
Isobel in an issue of Magnet magazine recently.  It basically talked about
the gentle waves, but it highlighted her love of talking smut, including the
revelation that many of the songs on the GWs new album are
about...gasp...sex.  Not just sex with anyone, mind you, but ostensibly sex
with Stuart Murdoch, because Isobel admits in the first paragraph that
they've been an on-again-off-again item for quite a long time now.  Its a
side of Isobel I know I didn't expect to see, what with all the bunny and
tree talk, and its a pretty good read.
In more important news...THE BALTIMORE RAVENS HAVE MADE THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!
 Yes folks, against all odds the beloved team of my home town is playing in
the biggest sporting event in America in two weeks.  I still cannot believe
it.  You can say their offense is weak, that they're too young, that they
don't deserve it, you can even say that American football is somehow an
idiotic sport, but to all that I say PISS OFF! because you're obviously a
prude and an idiot to boot.  Next stop, Tampa Bay.
I had four cans of beer sprayed on me at once...I stink...

Steve C.