Sinister: I've Aged Twenty Minutes In Five

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Jan 15 09:42:45 GMT 2001

Dear bra diary,

Do bras count as body parts? Either way, I think Damon the Enforcer's going
to have his hands full. As for bra removal, have any of you boys ever
thought of asking nicely? Alternatively, you could train some pet beetles to
do it for you.

Does anyone else find that the thought of Isobel "at it" puts them off their
porridge? Nevertheless, purely in the interests of research, is there any
chance of anyone typing/scanning that article and sending it in to the list?
I'm sure Stuart would be delighted. It sounds really bitchin'. No wonder
those string arrangements of Stuart's are so sensual.

C'mon kids, surely someone can get the lowdown on the new songs B&S are
rumoured to be laying down. Everyone showed admirable restraint witht he
last album, but I think the time has come for some serious bean spilling.

FISHYCLAP was one of Record Collector's albums of the year. Hurrah!

Peter