Sinister: Yet another subject line which has absolutely nothing to do with the content of the post...

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:58:44 GMT 2001

OK, the problems with being freakishly tall:

1. Banging your head on doors.
2. Beds that aren't big enough.
3. Finding clothes that fit.
4. Teenage girls wanting to sit on your shoulders at gigs.
5. Not being able to join in the conversation without bending over (eg when
talking to Sinisterines at the Spitz on Saturday night).
6. Lack of legroom on buses / trains / airplanes.
7. Uncomfortable driving positions.
8. Always being the one who has to put up / take down the Christmas
decorations.
9. Finding shoes that fit.
10. Having to sit down when you want a bit of tonsil tennis.

And as for bras, I find it's better to undo and remove them with your mouth.
More fun, anyway.

(Or so I've heard. Obviously, I'm not *that* kind of guy. I just wish I
was.)

Big Stu