Sinister: why do i keep meeting people who get paid to take their clothes off???

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Jan 15 14:29:24 GMT 2001

lesson learned this morning, don't call you're supervisor sweetie.
especially if he's a 35 year old married italian man. i didn't mean to, it
just completely slipped. we both decided that it didn't happen and not to
bring it up ever again. great, my old supervisor thinks i have a crush on
him...
strangefruit toronto happened. it was great, and it's gonna be a monthly
event, yay. i lost my clientele cd though, small sacrifice i guess. i want
strangefruit to happen every week, and that matt lived here too...heehee. oh
yeah, and while i'm at impossible dreams, i want belle & sebastian to bluddy
tour.
i worked at the homohop here in toronto. i have learned that handing out
condoms and giving out safe sex advice is a great way to break the ice. good
thing i'm not catholic...i'd never get off my knees. but man, how is it that
i keep hanging out with strippers, hustlers, and porn stars. there were
these little guys, who btw aren't old enough to buy alcohol, who had just
finished filming a twink video. this one little cutie was all happy that he
was gonna be on the cover. how do i meet these guys??? maybe it was because
i had a fist full of condoms and was dispensing advice as to what the better
lube is...maybe.
oooh oooh oooh, i just went and got a tea, and yay...the supervisors are
finally hiring some cute boys. gee, my husband turns 31 today, and i go all
boy crazy, that's gonna boost his ego, let me tell you.
i'm reading what i just wrote and i'm a little scatterbrained lately. my
best friend just moved to london and i'm a little lost. so if any of you
meet a stubborn dutch boy named paul, just hug him...
where is my brain...
ttyl sweeties...
a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.