Sinister: Kev Lies Near At Hand

P F pinefox at xxx.com
Mon Jan 15 21:47:36 GMT 2001

I've been out there for a while.

Knitwear is very important.

That's what I heard. And I do in part believe.

The boy 96 (it's a boy) was enigmatic about May, scarlet, free things,
unfree things for all I know. He is the list's greatest enigmatist.
Where does Poland come in? I just can't work it out.

The geezer Miller said that he'd been hoping to make manual alterations to
Tom Waits stickers.

And I really wish he'd had a pen on him.

Edna Welthorpe remarked that only Americans can make numbers romantic. And I
have to hand it to her again. What? The palm. Mind you, my maths teacher was
Nigerian, and was in love with mathematics. Is that the same as finding
numbers romantic? It's a ballpark figure.

(Speaking of which: Murder! Tonight! In Maryon Park! Because exclamation
marks, which I have a sudden inkling my father used to call 'crash signs',
beat mere commas.)

She (Edna, Mrs) also remarked that "Kill Uncle" was underrated. Is this
true? One wants to pick perhaps three songs as evidence, no, make it four:
Sing Your Life / Mute Witness (which I first heard, and was stunned by, on a
Welthorpe party tape all of 3.5 years ago. We go back, you know. Where to?
Oh, her place or mine) / Driving Your Girlfriend Home / and that cover of
I'm The Last Of The Family Line, by Roland Barthes.

As for Matthew Rose - one question. Where will you go when it's over?