Sinister: Get bees away from here, they're flying

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Jan 16 12:38:19 GMT 2001

Hi,

Lovely, I had an interview for a job, but they want it on the day of
my exam, so I can't do it, and it's now going to be rescheduled for
the God knows Whenth day of 2001.  Probably won't get one now... grr.

But all that talk of sadness isn't good you know, what all of you sobbing
people need to do is to listen to Mr Tambourine Man, preferably the
Bob Dylan original version.  I just realised how much I liked that song
when I listened to it, and it made me forget about the day, until tomorrow.

And write more *lovely* Sinister emails about what you had for breakfast,
while listening to B&S and then feel better because of it.  This morning
I listened to "The State I'm in" and I'm feeling happy again.

Well I've done ok for my first exam, only messed up one small bit of it
I think, so I'm happy.  3 more exams to go, more revision... but then,
revision can be good sometimes.  A bit like when I was reading the Sinister
FAQ, it was very long, but it made me know more about our lovely mailing
list afterwards.  If you haven't read it yet you should, it a little gem.

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/faq.html

It's extra nice when you listen to 3.. 6.. 9 seconds of light whilst reading
that, it reminds me that this list is Beautiful, only slightly mental :)

Hehe that was a rubbish way of getting list contents into my post.  Hmmmmm
better go back to do more revision now, good luck everyone else who has
exams, if you have finished your exams already, grrrr, but well done
anyway for getting through it. :)

So, in summary, listen to Mr Tambourine Man, The State I'm in, and 369
seconds of light EP, oh and listen to some Terrorvision as well just
for the sake of it :)

Music and Red Bulls
Ken