Sinister: Mint and Lime and Rum - RUN!

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 16 15:43:38 GMT 2001

Hiya!

Ooh ho ho ho you little fools. Gone are the days of regular Jeepster updates of
whats happening to our favourite bands, what the songs they are currently
recording RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK AND OUR STOMACHS DIGEST SUSHI! and
what colour Stuart M has dyed his hair... when they finally announce a tour I
expect to hear about it from my boloney sandwich. I'm going to turn into a
jewist I think I'm not sure why but I have really big cravings for raw meat and
onions. Either thats my true spirituality coming out, I'm pregnant, or I am in
fact in a Raymond Chandler novel.

America. The 1920s. Noo Yoik. A detective novel. Its the place to be. Does
anyone want to start a Speakeasy with me? For short we'll call it "the speak".
Oohh yeah and we can have gangster (not gangsta!) names! Carsmile can be um...
urr... well our names will be given to us soon enough from da underground. I'm
fed up of 2001 already. I'd like to dress entirely in the style of the 1920s,
however the corsets aren't easily avaliable. My friend bought a gold plated or
something corset. She looks a tit. And is that because THEY STAND OUT MILES? I
think it might just be so.

Isobel Campbell had a shag with Stuart Murdoch! Urrgh! Lets all write it on
toilets all over the nation! I knew that headscarf must have had a secret dirty
reason. Was it to hide Stuarts semen after he wanked in her hair?

That was disgusting wasn't it!!!

OR was it used as a blindfold in bondage session? Oh bondage! Up yours! Can I
just have a nice cup of tea and forget I ever said that now please?

I've been listening to the Apples in Stereo lots! They're Gu(umlaut)t!

Do you lot sometimes indulge in that pass-time too? Whilst reading
Cryptonomicon and playing Solitaire on your laptop that doesn't have a net
connection or cd-rom so might as well just be a plugged in typewriter? And
having strange cravings for sushi that the next day lead to you buying a book
on sushi so you damn well comprehend the stuff? I'm sure you do.

Did Idleberry really make a comment about Travis? Really? Like they actually
mean something in anyones life apart from vague blurry irritation which if
provoked leads to an over the top explosion of impotent frustration and rage?
Not that I'm impotent mind you me. Oh no. That was just a rumour and he was gay
anyway!!! Bastard!! I've had the best times with B&S on my headphones, walking
walking walking. I've had one of my worst B&S times when they've been onstage
with a lot of other people watching them and being FUCKWITS, cf. Bowlie. If
you're going to diss them just for not playing a show, then I well, saying "I
refer thee to Travis" that would be a devastating insult if anyone said it to
me but if you take it literally then...

*blank look*

*mouth opening and shutting but no words coming out* (*)

I wanna GO! GO BABY!

Sarah

PS - I really do apologise for what rude stuff I typed about S&I before. But
I'm not going to delete it.
PPS - How do you do an umlaut anyway? PC British keyboard.

=====
Write to Stars de Luxe!
http://www.egroups.com/group/starsdeluxe
"luxe, calme, et volupte"