Sinister: Colour my life with the chaos of trouble....

Photojenni27 at xxx.com Photojenni27 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 16 23:25:48 GMT 2001

Hello....
Well, after being let out of the nursery, I'm finally finding my feet
tentatively on the hard ground of Sinister and peeping around the corner to
take a wee look at the very pretty landscape I see around me.
If you haven't already guessed yet, this is my first post :-) I've come out
of my lurking hidey corner and after lounging in #sinister for a while to be
told by people "We haven't seen you before! Why aren't you posting! We're
sure you're very nice and we'll read them, we promise!" So, because you all
seem very nice (I'm particularly taken by the poetry parrot and wonder if
I'll be seeing his/her colourful form flying over the grey skies of
Manchester soon...) I'll take a bow and introduce myself;
I'm 18 and short (but I do have a liking for tall men, even if I have to
stand on my wee tippy-toes to kiss them) and know the secrets of how to take
off bras with your teeth as well as one handed. I'm also a girly who adores
Belle and Sebastian (I even have a "We Rule The School" ringtone on my mobile
phone) but happens to love "If you're feeling Sinister" more than Tigermilk
because it reminds me of when I lived in Glasgow and tripped around the art
school and travelling under clear grey yet strangely sunny skies although it
makes me feel wonderful in a strange sad way. I do absolutely adore Tigermilk
too. I'm still a wee bit uncertain about "Fold your hands child..." but it's
Belle and Sebastian, therefore I love them with the whole of my duffle-coated
heart and will even go through having my earphones ripped from my ears from
evil scallies whilst I'm on the bus listening to them, who attempt to eat my
Curlywhirly and steal my fags to protect them....
I go to college, I do my A-Levels in History, Politics and English Lit and
I've just done my mocks, but I was feeling really icky inside during them so
I don't think I've done too well...
I did like the sound of JenOwls pinic under the covers with her Rainbow Brite
dolls...I used to have a Rainbow Brite duvet cover when I was wee and when it
started to fall apart I made a pillow out of it to still make me smile. When
I was a little girl, I used to hide under the covers and pretend that my bed
was a shimmering Crystal Palace where I was a Princess and always warm and
cozy and I had tiny servants to sing me to sleep and play with me and have
tea parties.
Oh dear, I do sound like a highly precocious child now...I just hope I'm not
on my own with this one :-)

Anyway, this is far too long and rambling and so I'll do a Snagglepuss and
just bow and say "Exit, Stage Left" and scarper....

Love and Fizzy Cola Bottles
Cay
xXx

P.S. Just a wee thank you to Mr. Carsmille Steve who sent me nice little
messages when I was on #sinister once to tell me I was lagged. I never saw
you again to say Thanks!

Try it, you might like it. Then again, you might smudge your lipstick.....
Pulp-Sisters