Sinister: smut smut smut, that's all it ever is with you lot

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 17 15:47:53 GMT 2001

Hey chaps and chapesses I do hope that none of you are currently under the dark
cloud that is representing the Lurgy that seems to be going around at the
mooment.  Loads of people have had it and it?s not nice, it makes people miss
gigs and club nights :-(

I?ve been doing stuff and it?s been quite fun too, the winter sprinter gigs were
cool, apart from one thing, they were held in a tiny wee wendy house of a venue,
on the first one  we didn?t even get in, it was so crowded, well, I did but I
managed about 4 baby steps into the crowd before I reached an impasse so I went
and had a beer in the pub up the road instead (apologies now if anyone?s posted
about this already but I?ve tried searching and it didn?t seem so) with many
various sini-types.

The next night was better, Tompaulin played their Belle and the velvet
underground  (tm NME) type thing but did it nicely and I enjoyed it, great
heckling though from drunken punters who?ll remain nameless (eh Geoff?)  They
didn?t let as many people in either so it was less horribly crowded.  It were
much the same for the next night too when Airport girl played and were fun,
whilst new Alan McGee signings January played and were shite, as Ms Juicy
remarked: it?s always a shame when you can tell that a band?s gonna be bad just
by their hair cuts.  As a note you can also tell this when one of their dad?s is
sat at the back of the stage looking grumpy behind a pedal steel.

The next two days are a blur of ill girlfriend and playstation playing

Until.......strange fruit.  Once again the curse of the tiny venue hit, and I
didn?t get in until about half past eleven but I still managed to get drunk and
dance stupidly, just like always.

5 hours sleep later and I?m setting off for Biarritz, Dahling ;-)

What a pretty place, all faded 19th century glamour and white walls with
Terracotta roofs.  And even better, loads of surf shops!! Unfortunately it also
had lots of dog poo and very inconvenient opening hours but I didn?t let that
detract from me and my long distance lover?s mini-holiday in the winter sun, god
bless you Ryanair.  Unfortunately, the lovely Katie is still over there (having
moved on to the tapas wonderland of San Sebastian) while I?m back here suffering
work badly, anyone know of any jobs going for lazy gets who?d rather read books
than do spreadsheets and update databases??

Hmmmm bra undoing, a favourite hobby of mine, I?m an ambidextrous uni-hander,
but hey, I?m just blowing my own trumpet, a not inconsiderable task let me tells
ya
(is that enough smut content? It?s seeming more and more compulsory)

That?s me done, stick a fork in me

Love to you all you lovely people

Chrisx

PS everyone wave and say hi to my Sister, Filly who?s stalking us all