Sinister: Re: sheet music

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 17 19:27:54 GMT 2001

another day another batch of mails
i wonder how many would build up if i went on holiday with no computer
access

a big thanks to you all who helprd me in my quest for sheet music,

Craig said:-
	Last I heard (a good 6 months ago) the band were
	working on a book of sheet music but I'm not sure
	if it got finished or not

i looked but couldn't find any info on this, if anybody else as heard
anythng?

JenOwl wrote:-
	The only sheet music you can buy for B&S at all in the whole         world
is FYHCYWLAP. Nothing else has been released yet, though         they keep
promising they will.

	But if you want that, I think you can get if from amazon or         get it
on order.

thanks jen, i couldn't find it on amazon or any other web shop sites and i'm
not too familiar with FISHYCLAP (i know, i know, call myself a B&S fan ^-^ )
so but thanks anyway

and to paul from HongKong, my course is music technology, we mainly learn
how to use a recording studio, how to record live, computer sequencing,
music theory, composition and performance.  i used to be a design student
aswell but my heart lies more with music than with a pencil.

with my search for B&S sheet music repeatedly sending me down dead ends i've
decided to plump for 'star' by primal scream which i know i can get the
sheet music for and i think it might sound nice arranded for a string
quartet!, whad'you think?

my idea of time has skewed somewhat, i keep thinking it's thursday today but
that's just because i didn't sleep on tuesday night.  i was sleepy all
yesterday but tried successfully to stay awake untill i lay on my bed to
watch a film at about 9 and then i woke up at 5 this morning, freezing and
with the telly blaring.
insomnia dosn't happen too often, the last time it happened was the night
before i went to the cinema to see deep blue and fell asleep with my head on
my hand and my arm bent in a perculiar fashion and when i woke up at the end
and unfurled my arm i could feel the blood flowing down the veins of my arm
and into my fingers but i couldn't feel my arm itself.  it was the strangest
thing i have ever felt and not a little scary.  i've only ever fallen asleep
at the cinema 2wice, this and during star trek ins'erection, but that's just
coz star trek's shite (sorry to any trekkies on the list ^-^ )
anyway i'm rambling way from my point

oh, someone said who are B&S gonna use as a bassist if they ever tour
again?,
well i'm up for it, all they gotta do is ask

CU all for the now
pez*

ps: i have cut my lip on the inside and i don't know how and it hurts like
HELL when i eat anything salty so *why* have i just opened a bag of crisps?
and i don't even like crisps.

pps: i've just bought a new guitar and have nobody to show it to so i'll
send u all a psychic mental picture... got it?... nice and orange, eh?