Sinister: GAMES INSIDE!!

Christiaan!! !! chrislampinen at xxx.com
Thu Jan 18 05:39:05 GMT 2001

hello!

A while back miss lark said something about some posts not being too good. I
never noticed, but maybe it is so!! "Why would they not be too good?" I
wondered. Maybe because they are boring? I did not think that my posts are
boring, but it could be so!! I have decided that I will remedy Christiaan
post boredom with ***!

OK! Look, it's fill in the blanks!! Can you guess what word *** is?

OK! Hint one!!    F**
OK! Hint two!!    FU*
OK! Hint three!!  FUN
OK! Have you solved it? It is fun, yes!! Good job, listee!!

Now, as an introduction to my post, I have devised a little word search!!
All of the words will be used at least once in this post.

T G W M A R I E C B T P
I V O O U A C G W G U Q
T C A N I D E E H E R E
F E S E L I A H V G T E
E I F Y O P L O R E L M
V U C E V L K N S A E A
S Y W F E K V E A M E J
X S A U C E B Y P L U I
O Y P C Z N L P E N S C
O O P K A V I S I T V E
Y W L E P M I F B K W P
E D E B A Z S E N E Y E

Words: Apple, Honey, Love, Majic, Marie, Money, Rad, Sauce, Turtle, Visit,
Yo

OK I guess I should probably use all those words in my post now. Maybe I
should have made the post first and taken the words from it, but probably
not. Your next task is to find the words in the post, I guess.

Belle & Sebastian is recording stuff, huh? That's pretty RAD (HINT HINT)! I
would like to see a Beyond the Sunrise (that's what it's called, right?)
remix EP. It could have an eclectic mix of remixers, like Sir Mix-a-Lot,
Carl Craig (Detroit techno, yeah!), DJ Assault (Ghetto-tech biatch! Joseph!
wicka wicka heavy load, uh uh uh! deeeeeep wicka wicka uh load uh wicka!
load uh wicka! load uh wicka! I will keep you warm, yeah! I will keep you
warm, uh huh, uh huh! [Note throbbing beat like- boom boom boom boom]), and
that guy from Tortoise. No, haha, Tortoise sucks. I like turtles, but
Tortoise, no. Don't go to ATP, by the way. I mean, do you really want to
support tortoise? Oh, you do? I heard a rumor about Tortoise fans, something
about should keel over, have horrible taste in music, blah blah, but just a
rumor.

Um, the word finding game is over. I can't see the word list anymore and I
don't really care to scroll up or write it down.

Guess what? I get a listee visit soon! Oh, I'd say who it is, but you'd all
be jealous because, well, she's pretty neat. Hopefully there will be more
glittery pants/steaming manhole stories in the near future. Keep your eyes
peeled!!

Guess what I did today!! I peed in a cup while another man watched!! He
actually was getting paid to look at my penis and make sure pee was coming
out of it!! Pretty neat, huh?

OK my heart is getting fluttery with other matters, so I guess I will just
let 1,400 people see this!

Bye!
Love,
Christiaan