Sinister: The gnarl under my thigh is a kind of irregular rhumboid shape, further complicated by a slight ridge heading left to right, although it is possible that this last observation is not unconnected to the back pocket of the jeans I am wearing.

Iain Radcliffe iaradcliffe at xxx.com
Thu Jan 18 19:38:30 GMT 2001

Greg Pallis wrote this:

"And then I started thinking about noses. 'Cos I suddenly realised mine is
too big, and I was panicked. And then I looked at all my friends, and all
their noses are too big too. And so is Brad Pitt's, and Britany Spears', and
ewwww! And then I started staring at people on the street, trying
desperately to find someone with an acceptable nose, and I couldn't. I think
only a few people on earth might have noses that are just about acceptable.
It is impossible to have a nose that is too small."

And I thought I smelled a rat somewhere.
What about Michael Jackson and Daniella Westbrook I thought? Michael's nose
is so razor sharp that small children could easily be cut on it. Surely TOO
SMALL in terms of width?

And Daniella the Coke hoovering slattern is without septum. The
non-existence of this membrane is in anyone's book TOO SMALL. Non?

Just a thought.

My cycloptic colleague Ian with one I Ian Nicolson very kindly sent me a
package with all the Go-Betweens' albums nestled within. I was so excited
when I tore off that shiny gold wrapper so thanks muchly to him.
Or something.
Lots of luurve
Iain